The children, elderly, homeless, widows, single mothers, hardworking migrant farmers and all of our marginalized brothers and sisters served by the Casa Franciscana Mission count on us for the basic necessities that we offer. We depend on you to care and to help.
However, the Casa Franciscana Outreach board is always looking for other opportunities to support this work without asking you to open your wallets!! So we were excited to learn that the CFO was accepted as a member of the Fry’s Community Program. Here is how it works:
- If you do not have a Fry’s grocery store reward card, go to the nearest store and obtain one, then
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com
- Click on “sign up”& create an account (you can opt out of receiving emails)
- Select Casa Franciscana Outreach or MY531
- Shop as you normally do; Fry’s will donate to the Mission!
If you shop at Fry’s, please sign up to help the poor at no cost to you. It only takes minutes.
Helping others is the secret sauce to a happy life. Todd Stocker